Conde Nast Travel Awards Asia 2017
The latest guide to luxury travel in Asia from media giants, Conde Nast, has just been unveiled.
These days it seems every major media site has their own version of a travel awards, but the one that has stood the true test of time has to be the Conde Nast Traveller Awards. Voted on by the readers of the magazine and online site, they ask readers to pick their hippest cities, most fun hotels, the most divine places to stay and tell them all about the most incredible travel experiences.
With the awards spanning the globe, the most recent awards results for Asia has just been published featuring some familiar faces, including two from Singapore, as well as some new kids on the block.
Here are the top 20 from Asia.
1. The Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok
2. The Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur
3. Taj Lake Palace Hotel, Udaipur
4. Alila Ubud, Bali
5. The Sarojin, Khao Lak, Thailand
6. The Leela Goa, India
7. The Upper House, Hong Kong
8. Four Seasons Resort Langkawi, Malaysia
9. Rambagh Palace, Jaipur, India
10. Taj Falaknuma Palace, Hyderabad, India
11. Song Saa Private Island, Cambodia
12. Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai, Thailand
13. Amankila, Bali
14. The St Regis Bali Resort
15. Nihi Sumba Island, Indonesia
16. Banyan Tree Bangkok, Thailand
17. Raffles Hotel, Singapore
18. Six Senses Ninh Van Bay, Vietnam
19. Wildflower Hall, Shimla, the Himalayas
20. The Fullerton Hotel, Singapore
End of content
No more pages to load