5 Life Lessons With Fanny Moizant - President and Co-Founder of Vestiaire Collective
What does it take to be one of the fashion industry's most successful women? Read on to find out.
There is no doubt that Vestiaire Collective has changed the way most of us shop. An online one-stop shop for anything luxury, Vestiaire Collective have taken the risk out of buying designer pieces online thanks to their groundbreaking and unique authentication process.
But with competition springing up on a daily basis, how do they stay ahead of the curve and how does Fanny Moizant, President and Co-Founder keep re-inventing the site? Find out below.
- Success takes discipline and perseverance. It takes hard work and determination when it comes to managing your own business, and it’s up to you as the leader to inspire your team to succeed. Use your time effectively but also be dedicated and focused on your objective. Set clear goals, plan a routine and follow through until the end.
- It’s about balance. A good work life balance boosts productivity and prevents you from burning out. It is important to carve time out for yourself - to spend time with your family, to workout or even just to rest. Learn to say no if you cannot commit to a social gathering just so that you can wind down on a weekend. Be protective of your personal time and set boundaries.
- Have a support system. As independent and self-sufficient as you can be, you cannot do it all on your own. You need to surround yourself with people who inspire you to be your best and support your efforts to succeed, be it your family or your friends, because even the strongest person needs support and someone to rely on.
- Stay positive. As a team leader, it is very important to be a source of motivation and not let the circumstances dictate the way you think. Be mindful that your positivity, or negativity, can be passed down to your team. Problems can also be seen as challenges that help you learn. Do not dwell on a difficult situation, believe in yourself and focus on how to reach your goal.
- Take risks. You can never innovate without exploring new ideas. You must be willing to take calculated risks and learn through trial and error. Start small and evaluate the risks before taking them. Don’t be afraid to fail. You get to learn from every mistake and grow from every learning experience.
For more on Vestiaire Collective see here
End of content
No more pages to load