Social media's most popular people of 2017
Here are the top 10 currently active models with the most followers on social media.
As a gauge of popularity and influence in the fashion world, designers and labels increasingly use social networks to help choose their brand ambassadors and select models to present their collections in Fashion Week shows. For 2017, Kendall Jenner is the undisputed queen of social media with more than 120 million followers. Here are the top 10 currently active models with the most followers on social media.
Top 10 most popular models on social media:
1. Kendall Jenner: 126.13 million followers (84.8M on Instagram - 25.3M on Twitter - 16.03M on Facebook).
2. Cara Delevingne: 56.9 million followers (40.7M on Instagram - 10M on Twitter - 6.2M on Facebook).
3. Gigi Hadid: 48.47 million followers (36.7M on Instagram - 7.57M on Twitter - 4.2M on Facebook).
4. Miranda Kerr: 25.34 million followers (11.6M on Instagram - 5.54M on Twitter - 8.2M on Facebook).
5. Gisele Bündchen: 24.54 million followers (13.5M on Instagram - 4.84M on Twitter - 6.2M on Facebook).
6. Chrissy Teigen: 23.6 million followers (15M on Instagram - 8.6M on Twitter).
7. Emily Ratajkowski: 22.71 million followers (15.6M on Instagram - 1.12M on Twitter - 5.99M on Facebook).
8. Adriana Lima: 20.68 million followers (11.4M on Instagram - 2.88M on Twitter - 6.4M on Facebook).
9. Irina Shayk: 17.42 million followers (9.3M on Instagram - 717,000 on Twitter - 7.4M on Facebook).
10. Bella Hadid: 16.62 million followers (15.7M on Instagram - 920,000 on Twitter).
ARTICLE TAKEN FROM AFP/RELAX NEWS: cp/tc/cb - Relaxnews
End of content
No more pages to load